Last updated May 9, 2022
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Who is Datalix?
Datalix is a Data as a Service (DaaS) intelligence platform that helps businesses sell to other businesses. We enable them to better understand the businesses they sell to, identify future prospects, and personalize their Go To Market interactions.
Who does this policy not apply to?
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Payments are processed using 3rd party payment processors (ex. Stripe, PayPal, etc.). Secure methods of accepting payments are processed using SSL encryption.
- We may collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our 3rd party payment processors.
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
- Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms;
- Analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences)
Disclosure of Information
We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. Please note that if you deactivate the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website or application may be entirely usable.
Third Party Applications and Integrations
If you use the Datalix integrations/connected apps feature to integrate with a third party partner (such as Salesforce CRM), the data contained in your CRM instance may be transmitted or processed externally. For example, data contained in your Salesforce instance may be transmitted or processed outside of Salesforce’s system in order for Datalix to provide its services. The third party partner is not responsible for the privacy, security, or integrity of such data.
Advertising & Retargeting
- We may use 3rd party Remarketing (ex. Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel, etc.) to advertise across the web.
- Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on your interaction and usage of our website (datalix.com) or application by placing a cookie on your device.
- Said cookie does not identify you, nor does it give anyone access to your device. It is used to show that you’ve visited the site and to let our 3rd party partners know you visited it as well so they might display relevant information to you at a later date.
- Remarketing allows us and our partners to deliver a higher quality experience for you by only delivering relevant, high-quality advertisements.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We will comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws & regulations in the performance of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”, from the GDPR implementation date) or, until GDPR implementation date, the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Data Protection Laws”).
Your internet browser or device can allow you to opt-out of data collection through cookies or similar technologies. Please note that your experience using the Site or the Services might be degraded, or certain functionalities may not work, if you opt-out to such collection.
If you wish to opt out of our use of your contact information for our direct marketing purposes, you can click the “Unsubscribe” button located within the most recent marketing email you received from us or notify us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Our Policy Towards Children
Datalix is in the business of data intelligence for B2B businesses, and as such we do not direct our services towards individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18, we take steps to immediately delete that information. If you become aware that Datalix has improperly collected information from individuals under the age of 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.